New Patients should submit the following reports to the BWH Crohn’s and Colitis Center at least one week before their appointment.
In order to provide the best service possible, we will need to reschedule your appointment if these records are not received 48 hours prior to your appointment.
Please obtain and submit the following reports if they have been done in the past:
- MRE (MRI of the intestinal tract)
- CTE (CT of the intestinal tract)
- MRCP (MRI of the Liver, Gallbladder, and Pancreas)
- Lab Reports (blood tests)
- EGD (upper endoscopy)
- Office Notes (notes from past doctors regarding your condition)
- Pathology (biopsy results report and actual biopsy slides if still available)
- Operative Note (surgeon’s notes from any past GI surgery)